Tank Dell

Homepage Forums General Tank Dell

What you trade away Tank Dell to receive Derrick Henry, Jahan Dotson, and Khalil Herbert?

Full ppr dynasty league

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Yes, I'd make the deal
  • #2 No, I'm holding Tank Dell for the moon.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Hess
      Participant

Where do we see Tank Dell for this year and the future?

Would you accept this trade to trade him to another team in dynasty?
      I’d give away Tank Dell

I’d receive Jahan Dotson, Derrick Henry, and Khalil Herbert.

This was what I woke up to see in my inbox this morning.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Hess.
      Hess
      Participant

I have a suitor for Henry, Gabe Davis and my late 2024 1st for Calvin Ridley. Basically trade is Tank Dell, Gabe Davis and my 2024 1st (9th or 10th overall) for Calvin Ridley and Jahan Dotson.

Starting roster would be
      Qb Mahomes
      Rb Etienne
      Gibbs
      Wr Olave
      St. Brown
      Higgins
      Te kelce
      Flex Ridley
      Def Bills

Notable bench Dotson, Pierce, Bigsby, Charbonnet, Kincaid, Allegier

Peter Cillino
      Participant

Got to hand it to Smitty. Other so called “experts” were on this guy too, but nobody was pounding the table for him like Smitty. He has pounding the table for RB Walker and nobody was high on Walker (5th rd pick). What round does Walker go in today? Smitty was high on Walker and his value all off season. The subsription is my best spent money in 2023, and I am not telling ANYONE in my league. lol

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Peter Cillino.
      tmoney
      Participant

I’d stick with Tank Dell, mostly because I’m not super high on Henry, Herbert and Dotson at the moment.

Hess
      Participant
      On tmoney said

<p>I’d stick with Tank Dell, mostly because I’m not super high on Henry, Herbert and Dotson at the moment.</p>

I basically turned Tank Dell, Gabe Davis and my 2024 late 1st into Calvin Ridley, Herbert and Dotson so I took the deal. I’m 3-0 and I am legit best team. I’m 0-3 in another league so I’ll ride the tank dell wave there

Charles Fox
      Participant

Tank “THE DWARF” Dell is so over rated. He is too short, too slow and when he tore up a non-power-5 conference he was 1 to 4 years older than all the players against whom he played, arguably a man playing against children. I don’t care if he did have a long TD last Sunday. That proves NOTHING.

I have been a Smitty disciple since 2008 when I found his Fantasy Football Xtreme site, BUT not on this player.

Smitty has basically IGNORED Marvin Mims. On his most recent rookie rankings he has THE DWARF ranked at 9. Mims is ranked 27. For a LONG TIME Smitty had Mims ranked much lower.

Other sites have Mims way ahead of Dell.

Dynasty League Football – Mims = 11 / Dell = 25 || Overall ranks – Mims = 97 / Dell = 136
      Fantasy Pros – Mims = 10 / Dell = 30 | Overall ranks – Mims = 99 / Dell = 127
      Pro Football Focus (Overall) – Mims = 140 / Dell = 216
      Draft Sharks – Mims = 14 / Dell = 13 – Wow Dell was ahead, but not by the huge disparity as Smitty
      Keep Trade Cut – Mims = 15 / Dell = 24 – Not expert rankings per se, but Smitty’s valuation is not shared
      Football Guys (Over all) – Mims = 99 / Dell = 116

Sorry, I took Mims over Dell in May (12-Teams / PPR) and could not get Mims on Labor Day because I used my early draft capital on Bijan (1.01) Kincaid (1.06) and Achane (2.01). Had to sell off a bunch to get those picks. In the Labor Day (10-Teams / NoPPR) draft Mims was taken 2.06 and Dell was taken at 4.05. I had two opportunities at 3.05 (Chase Brown) and 3.08 (Abanikanda) But, I wasn’t wasting my time on Dell.

I probably would not even grab Dell off of the waiver wire

Joseph Mancini
      Participant

Henry is on the slide .. Tank will be a better WR than Dotson …Herbert will soon be a backup RB …..

Tank side

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.