The next Cooper Kupp is?

Homepage Forums Redraft The next Cooper Kupp is?

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by GuinnessIsGoodForYou.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wutthecrapman

Looking for guys who’ve are flying under the radar that can make that leap into elite status?

Charles Fox
      Participant

Christian Watson comes to mind. While not exactly flying under the radar, more. I think he is poised to make the next jump. I own him in one D-League and TRIED HARD to sell Metcalf and Claypool for Watson and Burks in SleeperU Dynasty to no avail. Owner is new to the league, but in both of the leagues I manage. He was at first intrigued since he built to win now. He also thinks Watson is ready to blow up. I should have offered more.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I also think Nico Collins will mature with Stroud. I own Stroud, Collins and Metchie. Collins has nothing to fear from THE DWARF.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Charles Fox.
      Z-Dubbs
      Participant

I guess it all comes down to opportunity.

Here’s my possible list:
      – George Pickens – Pickett to Pickens just has a nice ring to it.
      – Michael Pittman – has the talent and everyone else is a wr2/3/4 talent
      – Trey Burks – D Henry’s age and the division should have more scoring so they should throw the ball a lot more
      – Chris Olave – most obvious on this list
      – Jahan Dotson – He and McLaurin are studs. I see Jahan overtaking him.

GuinnessIsGoodForYou
      Participant

I absolutely love Olave and believe that he has a very solid shot at pulling that off. However, a deeper sleeper that I think has a chance is Darnell Mooney. He will benefit a ton from Justin Fields getting better as a passer, and defenses focused on stopping his runs and putting their safeties on DJ Moore.

You can still get him pretty cheap and I think he has a great chance at putting up top 10 numbers.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.