This forum is so much better than discord

Homepage Forums General This forum is so much better than discord

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Smitty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Fox
      Participant

I wish there was more activity here. I guess I am glad for what we have. BUT Smitty’s forums were monsters in days gone by.

As I recall, I began following Smnitty at FantasyFootballXtreme in 2008 and through other sites that followed. Every one of those sites had forums with massive participation and the threads were focused. At discord it is a free-for-all that has little to no continuity.

I am sad!

Hess
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>I wish there was more activity here. I guess I am glad for what we have. BUT Smitty’s forums were monsters in days gone by. </p>
      <p>As I recall, I began following Smnitty at FantasyFootballXtreme in 2008 and through other sites that followed. Every one of those sites had forums with massive participation and the threads were focused. At discord it is a free-for-all that has little to no continuity.</p>
      <p>I am sad!</p>

It’s so much easier to find stuff.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Hess said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>I wish there was more activity here. I guess I am glad for what we have. BUT Smitty’s forums were monsters in days gone by. </p>
      <p>As I recall, I began following Smnitty at FantasyFootballXtreme in 2008 and through other sites that followed. Every one of those sites had forums with massive participation and the threads were focused. At discord it is a free-for-all that has little to no continuity.</p>
      <p>I am sad!</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>It’s so much easier to find stuff. </p>

EXACTLY!

Smitty
      Keymaster

Hopefully we can get it poppin like before.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.