Trade ?

Homepage Forums Redraft Trade ?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Rutley
      Participant

12 team full ppr superflex redraft

Qb Daniel’s Allen
      Rb bijan Henry
      Wr metcalf dell
      Flex Pickens
      Te migrate

Bench
      Qb Maye
      RBs corum miller Vidal Allen
      Wr Dotson pearsal baker

Being offered MHJ moss and chase brown
      Giving Pickens Henry miller

Yea or no full 1 pt ppr

Charles Fox
      Participant

Not sure… Miller and Pickens are not my concern, BUT Henry definitely is. Yes he could break down, but if he doesn’t he is the clear #1 and will get all the goal line work. This is really a trade of Henry for MHJ… neither of who will you be able to keep.

FWIW Smitty has MHJ’s redraft value at $50 and Henry’s at $43. Other sites have MHJ ranked ahead of Henry by a significant margin and ADP seems to correspond.

I guess it depends on how strongly you feel that Henry will play a full season and how much faith that you have that that little pissant Kyler F. Murry won’t continue to VULTURE TDs. I really despise Murray. You probably have figured out what the F stands for.

If you make the trade you will have Moss and Brown to make up some of the Henry scoring loss. Miller is still behind Kamara for who knows how long and Pearsall / Dotson ? Baker is probably more than adequate to make up for the loss of Pickens

BEGRUDINGLY I say make the trade,,, BUT I STILL HATE THAT LITTLE PISSANT

Charles Rutley
      Participant

Trade accepted love your breakdowns and thank you!

Charles Fox
      Participant

Excellent… BTW Smitty has MHJ at $59… that was a typo

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.