Trade 2024 1sts for what?

Homepage Forums Trades Trade 2024 1sts for what?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

I’m often a big advocate of trading unknown 1sts (like my 2025 picks) for now players, like Christian Watson and Dalton Kincaid.

Who are some players you’d trade future firsts for? Assume you like your team ans picks are mids at worst. Go! 👇👇

Hess
      Participant

If I can package something with my 24 1st for Olave I would.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Hess said

If I can package something with my 24 1st for Olave I would.

I’d try for sure, what players can you toss in?

Sean Hanley
      Participant
      On Smitty said

<p>I’m often a big advocate of trading unknown 1sts (like my 2025 picks) for now players, like Christian Watson and Dalton Kincaid.</p>
      <p>Who are some players you’d trade future firsts for? Assume you like your team ans picks are mids at worst. Go! 👇👇</p>

Huge fan of moves like this. Win now TEs should be making moves like this. Tough for me to do a general “which players would you get” but it totally depends on the other teams. I got CMC for a first and change to go with Bijan and Breece in one league.

whosurdoggie

ARSB for 2024 1st? I’m contemplating making an offer of Goff, Flowers and my 2024 1st for ARSB and Pollard in my SF league.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On whosurdoggie said

ARSB for 2024 1st? I’m contemplating making an offer of Goff, Flowers and my 2024 1st for ARSB and Pollard in my SF league.

Yep, smash that. The Pollard version, too.

eric schroeder
      Participant

I was offered 2 2024 1st round for Harris rb today. I’m thinking hard on it, since it’s a rebuild team. I took over.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant
      On eric schroeder said

<p>I was offered 2 2024 1st round for Harris rb today. I’m thinking hard on it, since it’s a rebuild team. I took over.</p>

Run – don’t walk!

Chris Zinkel
      Participant
      On whosurdoggie said

<p>ARSB for 2024 1st? I’m contemplating making an offer of Goff, Flowers and my 2024 1st for ARSB and Pollard in my SF league. </p>

<be> if the person that has Pollard and ARSB would take that…might be a grandma league. 😉

Charles Fox
      Participant

OMG… Have you sold Harris yet?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.