Trade help

Homepage Forums Trades Trade help

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Rutley
      Participant

Do we like jj and swift
      Or etn and London

Redraft

Charles Fox
      Participant

With as little effort as you put into your question, it’s a toss up for me

Charles Fox
      Participant

Since it is refraft… I guess I like Etienne and London. I like Etienne better than Swift and Cousins better than WHATEVER

Charles Rutley
      Participant

Team is

Qb hurts
      RBs swift Gibbs
      WRs jj smith
      Flex nabers
      Te McBride

Bench
      Qb jd5
      RBs ekeler corum Warren Herbert
      WRs Hopkins Coleman pearsall

Charles Fox
      Participant

Thanks for the info.

I like Etienne better than Swift. It appears both will be spelled a little more this year, but, I think that Roshon Johnson is superior to Bigsby.

Conventional wisdom says keep JJ, but I don’t like the QB situation. Cousins should be spectacular.

I think that I would roll the dice with Etienne and London for one year.

Charles Rutley
      Participant

Thank you sir I appreciate the time you put in to this also allows me to send Herbert packing lol

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Charles Rutley said

<p>Thank you sir I appreciate the time you put in to this also allows me to send Herbert packing lol</p>

Sad… I own Herbert in a D-League. Have to cut 8 players before the rookie / free agent draft in August. I will be keeping Herbert. Fortunately I have Josh Allen and I am hopeful for Levis.

Maybe the doom and gloom over Harbaugh having cleaned out the WR room will be remedied by McConkey and a reborn QJ. I am not counting on that. I also have QJ in another league so I remain hopeful

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.