Trade Kyren Williams and Isiah Pacheco – Dynasty 2 QB superflex

Homepage Forums Dynasty Trade Kyren Williams and Isiah Pacheco – Dynasty 2 QB superflex

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Chris Zinkel.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Austin Prescott
      Participant

I am currently in the middle of the pack. I might look to build for next season. I’m looking to off load RBs for picks and a WR. What are the thoughts on this trade below?

Trade away: Kyren Williams & Pacheco

Receive: 2024 2nd, 2025 3rd, & Christian Watson

Roster

QB: Geno, Stroud, Darnold, Heinicke
      RB: Bijan, Kamara, Pacheco, Kyren, Mixon, Foreman, Z. Evans, Gaskin
      WR: Lamb, Ridley, Sutton, E. Moore, Lazard, Mingo, Toney, P. Campbell, Justyn Ross, Parker Washington, Tyler Scott, Ronnie Bell
      TE: Kyle Pitts, Parham, Johnson, Okwuegbunam, Bellinger, Schoonmaker

This league has 29 spot rosters including taxi. Don’t ask I didn’t create this league lol

Swampies

If your in the middle of the pack your season is not over! Besides this trade is lopsided imo. I personally would not make this trade u less I’m getting more in return! If I were you I’d be trading away guy’s like Mixon and Kamera

Austin Prescott
      Participant
      On Swampies said

<p>If your in the middle of the pack your season is not over! Besides this trade is lopsided imo. I personally would not make this trade u less I’m getting more in return! If I were you I’d be trading away guy’s like Mixon and Kamera </p>

What would you look for, for either of them?

Austin Prescott
      Participant
      On Austin Prescott said
      On Swampies said

<p><p>If your in the middle of the pack your season is not over! Besides this trade is lopsided imo. I personally would not make this trade u less I’m getting more in return! If I were you I’d be trading away guy’s like Mixon and Kamera </p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>What would you look for, for either of them?</p>

His original offer was the 2024 2nd and 2025 3rd for Pacheco

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Swampies said

<p>If your in the middle of the pack your season is not over! Besides this trade is lopsided imo. I personally would not make this trade u less I’m getting more in return! If I were you I’d be trading away guy’s like Mixon and Kamera </p>

Agree… that 2025 3rd is lightyears away. I am a huge Watson fan and own him in one of my leagues, but the lad can’t stay on the field. Pacheco has sent McKinnon and CEH packing. Kyren Williams is a plodder and was on my DO-NOT-DRAFT list, but he is getting the job done. I guess he has football speed

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Agreed – bad trade. Not sure what you could get for Mixon and/or Karmara, but I would rather stay the course as neither Kyren or Pacheco will lose value before the draft.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.