Trevor Lawence Poll

Homepage Forums General Trevor Lawence Poll

Can Trevor Lawerence be a Top 4QB in dynasty?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
  • On the fence
  • This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Smitty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

vote below… polls are awesome.

Smitty
      Keymaster

@wutthecrapman @rabidbucfan @chris_zinkle and all

tmoney
      Participant

There is an obvious top 3 in Mahomes, Allen and Hurts, and then a cluster of guys that includes Burrow, Lawrence, Lamar, Fields and Herbert, but the edge probably goes to Lamar who can get you points by running.

whosurdoggie

If Ridley comes back as a WR1 for TLaw, he could very well surprise us. I agree with @tmoney though, tough to bump those three QB off the pedestal.

Smitty
        Keymaster

Hey @tmoney so glad to have ya here… TLaw gonna cook.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

I say yes. They are just scratching the surface with T Law. He has very underrated talent around him as WR (even if Ridley isn’t Ridley) and TEt is the ultimate dump off RB. People also underrate his rushing ability which I think will be his growth this year. I think Daniel Jones-like numbers in the ground this year just because of the talent around him opens up easy $$ lanes. He is this years Hurts – fantasy and real life MVP convo.

iceman
      Participant

He can, do not think he will this season though…..

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On iceman said

He can, do not think he will this season though…..

TLaw? You think he takes another year? He looked so good at the end of the year. Now they have Ridley as well. JAC will be fun to watch IMO.

iceman
      Participant

I agree they will and I have invested in that offense but top 4 QB…? Mahomes, Allen, Hurts Jackson, Fields, hell even Herbert or Rodgers could jump up, think top 4 is a tall order for that team personally.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On iceman said

I agree they will and I have invested in that offense but top 4 QB…? Mahomes, Allen, Hurts Jackson, Fields, hell even Herbert or Rodgers could jump up, think top 4 is a tall order for that team personally.

oh yeah I have him 6. I thought you mean in general it takes him a year. My bad. Yeah, he’s 6. No chance I have him above Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Hurts. Fields and he could battle but I do have Fields 5. I forgot you were responding to the poll. I put 4 above to see who liked him that much.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I own him and am still on the fence. Drafted Stroud because my other QBs in that league are Zach Wilson, Mike White and Malik Willis who I just dropped

Smitty
      Keymaster

Tlaw will cook

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.