What NFL landing spots were the worst?

Homepage Forums General What NFL landing spots were the worst?

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Wutthecrapman.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

What players got crushed with landing spot? Nabers?

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Short term is Rome and Brooks.
      Chi has a ton of weapons/mouths.
      Carolina is a dumpster fire.

Swampies

I have to disagree Smitty with Nabers. In fact the Giants have boosted up there Ol with the signing of OL Jon Runyan Jr. from GB, OL Jermaine Eluemunor from NE, OL Aaron Stinnie from the Bucs , OL Austin Schlottmann from Denver, OT Matt Nelson from the lions. Now Daniel jones will have the protection he will be able to throw the ball to a non existent WR corp. now that they have Nabers will be the not only the number one target for jones but he’ll be getting the ball probably more then most other WR’s on other teams. Give me Nabers all day! He will be a top 15 WR this year!

Rob Lazer
      Participant

I am not fan of Jaylen Wrights landing spot, but I think after Mostert is gone, him & Achane can coexist. Braylon Allen’s landing spot is brutal. I blame the Cowboys for not taking one of the top rb’s when they clearly needed one. Giants could’ve used one too.

Hess
      Participant

Worst landing spots were Wright in Miami and Braelon Allen in New York. Both guys have young stud rbs in front of them and they’re basically reduced to the backup role.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I am not fan of Jaylen Wrights landing spot, but I think after Mostert is gone, him & Achane can coexist. Braylon Allen’s landing spot is brutal. I blame the Cowboys for not taking one of the top rb’s when they clearly needed one. Giants could’ve used one too.</p>

I agree. But since I own both Breece and Achane in both of my dynasty leagues I am hoping that I can snag one or both in round 2 or 3.

Last year I snagged Abanikanda at 3.01 to be Breece’s handcuff. That’s not working so well now

Wutthecrapman

Not exactly a fan of waiting a full year for Marshawn Lloyd. Or even Adonai Mitchell now that the Colts paid Pittman WR1 money. Also I hate Brock Bowers landing spot. Zero QB upside to throw to him all while he’s third on the pecking order

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.