What Side Of This Deal?

Homepage Forums Dynasty What Side Of This Deal?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      whosurdoggie

What side of this deal? 12 team PPR dynasty league, start 1QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR and 1-2 TE. Owner of Swift is pushing for a deal but I’ve been hesitant up to this point but could really use a RB in this league as mine are aging out (Cook, Adams, Monty, Dillon plus scrubs). My WR’s are on the older side as well, Ugh. Swift owner is seeking a future 1st (2024 or 2025) for him and he has interest in my Davante Adams and Chris Godwin. I wanted to propose….

D. Adams, C. Godwin and my 2025 1st FOR his Swift, London, Mingo, Likely and his 2025 2nd

Good deal/fair deal?

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

RB – Adams? assume that was a mistake in the RB pairing.

I think you are giving away waaaayyyyyyy too much with the 1st added. I would offer him your 2024 2nd-round pick and remove his 2025 pick as a starting point.

Assumptions:
      – he has a win now team – more prone to trade for less
      – you are looking to rebuild without a teardown

Without the first,
      – He is getting two – at min – top 15 WR’s and a player next year like Charbonnet or Roschon Johnson
      – You are getting a younger version of one of those WR’s; Swift is a lottery ticket; Mingo has Sanders and Hubbard in front of him today.

I think that would be a push without the 1st in dynasty. With the first…you need a LOT to go in your favor in order to balance that out.

whosurdoggie

Yeah, my bad I meant to put A. Jones, lol.

Wutthecrapman

Personally i think you’re not getting enough. Devante along with Godwin OR a 1st should be enough for London, Swift and Mingo.

Keep in mind, London has nobody of value throwing to him. Mingo is a lottery pick, along with the 2nd. You on the other hand, are giving up proven talent, AND a 1st??? Nah dude, you have the ball in your court. And in all honestly, your team is built to win this year.

I propose Adams, Cook and the 2025 1st for his London, Swift and a 2nd.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.