What’s your favorite type of league?

Homepage Forums General What’s your favorite type of league?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Wutthecrapman

Im talkin redraft/ keeper/ dynasty. Superflex, standard, PPR,

Are any of you in a crazt setting that is completely out of the box?

Nicholas Nolan
      Participant

My favorite league so far is with my friends in 10 man redraft on Yahoo.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Dynasty

Although my 3-Max keeper league has an interesting nuance. Owners have a yearly choice ok heeping either:
      1 player with a cost of a pick between rounds 1-5 Plus 1 player with a cost of a pick between rounds 6-15
      OR
      3 players each with a cost of a pick between rounds 6-15
      Previous year’s draft round sets the cost UNLESS the player was kept in the previous draft, then ADP sets the cost.

Hate PPR and Bonuses. BOTH are FAKE POINTS. Only in 1 such league with guys from FantasyFootballXtreme days. Doggie is the commish of that league and sadly CRAPMAN dropped out

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Charles Fox.
      Charles Fox
      Participant

I MISS YOU CRAPMAN!

Wutthecrapman
      On Charles Fox said

<p>I MISS YOU CRAPMAN!</p>

Ahh I miss you too Pops!!

FarFromHome
      Participant

I’ve been playing fantasy football for longer then most. I’ve played in all types of league imaginable. I actually prefer the 3 player ppr keeper leagues. Gives the league parody each year no matter how bad your 3 are. I remember one type of league we talked about I think when we were draftcalc was the multi universe leagues. Don’t remember what it was called. It’s where their is like 2 or 3 of every player. Two Burrows. Two Jeffersons. Crazy

GuinnessIsGoodForYou
      Participant

Damn good seeing all these old names @FarFromHome and @Wutthecrapman – That puts a nice smile on my face.

Favorite league by far is the IBL because I am a tradoholic.

Favorite format outside of the IBL is Dynasty. Again, because it benefits from lots of trading. Also, if your season goes to shit pretty quickly, you still have a reason to pay attention and be active as you build for the next year.

iceman
      Participant

Dynasty, PPR, IDP for me. More strategy and trading opportunities in these leagues. Important the scoring is balanced, many IDP leagues have token IDP spots with reduced scoring which gives IDP a bad rap.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.