Flex nabers

Bench
      Qb Daniels
      RBs ekeler McLaughlin ballen Irving
      WRs Dotson Coleman odunze

12 team redraft full ppr

Rob Lazer
      Participant

I didn’t catch that Tight Ends name. Even without knowing who your te is, I think you should take the deal. With that being said, I would hope Ceedee Lamb gets his contact done and ends his holdout, or this will backfire. I personally will never trust Burrow’s durability and think that the Cowboys will be throwing the ball alot. You might not get this reference, but the Cowboys have “Keith Sweat at the rb position”, “Nobody!” They let Pollard go, don’t draft anybody, and resign running on empty Zeke, to run behind the most penalized offensive line in football. Please don’t even talk about Rico Dowdle like he is an answer. The Cowboys will no choice, but to throw 65% of the time, IMO.

Charles Rutley
      Participant

Thank you how about you Mr.fox and the tight end is musgrave

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I didn’t catch that Tight Ends name. Even without knowing who your te is, I think you should take the deal. With that being said, I would hope Ceedee Lamb gets his contact done and ends his holdout, or this will backfire. I personally will never trust Burrow’s durability and think that the Cowboys will be throwing the ball alot. You might not get this reference, but the Cowboys have “Keith Sweat at the rb position”, “Nobody!” They let Pollard go, don’t draft anybody, and resign running on empty Zeke, to run behind the most penalized offensive line in football. Please don’t even talk about Rico Dowdle like he is an answer. The Cowboys will no choice, but to throw 65% of the time, IMO.</p>

THIS

Z-Dubbs
      Participant

I would try to trade Burrow, Musgrave and Coleman for Dak and Kincaid.

I like Chase way more than Puka, but there are groups that think they are close. Try and see.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Charles Rutley said

<p>Thank you how about you Mr.fox and the tight end is musgrave</p>

Sorry I missed your post when I agreed with Rob.

Hmmmm… I like Chris’ suggestion, but with Odunze instead of Coleman. Coleman has a clearer path to production and a much better QB. See if he accepts.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.