Homepage Forums Redraft Which side do you prefer in redraft

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Rutley
      Participant

Jamo/kittle or Addison/bowers

Charles Fox
      Participant

I like Addison better than Jamo and Kittle better than Bowers. Don’t think I can’t quantify the level of difference.

Since Addison and Bowers have a questionable QB situation I guess I would feel safer with Jamo/Kittle

Charles Rutley
      Participant

Interesting makes a ton of sense I think Smitty has bowers above kittle but I am confused a little my first year looking at Smitty rankings and he has Keon at 36 wr but said he would take him in redraft over a lot of guys he has above him

Charles Fox
      Participant

Smitty is way more aggresive than other content creators.

I use Smitty and 2 other sites to vr

Charles Rutley
      Participant

I’ve actually won listening to him he does have great content and seems to care about his fan base

Charles Fox
      Participant

CRAP… THAT POSTED BEFORE I WAS READY AND SITE DID NOT ACCEPT MY EDIT

🤬🤬🤬

Rob Lazer
      Participant

I will take the Jamo/ Kittle side by a hair. As a Lions fan, I think year 3 will be the year that Jamo gets unleashed. I think that 1000yds and 7tds is well within reach. If Kittle doesn’t miss time, than this side of the redraft for sure. Also, what Charles said about questionable qb situations.

iceman
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Smitty is way more aggresive than other content creators. </p>
      <p>I use Smitty and 2 other sites to vr</p>

I do the same with a healthy dose of ADP, Smitty has always told us his rankings are how he see’s players but needs to be tempered with ADP to get he most out of them.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On iceman said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>Smitty is way more aggresive than other content creators. </p>
      <p>I use Smitty and 2 other sites to vr</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>I do the same with a healthy dose of ADP, Smitty has always told us his rankings are how he see’s players but needs to be tempered with ADP to get he most out of them.</p>

Ya… my rankings are a combination of 3 sites and I my Excel formula resolves the list. I use 2 pay sites and 1` freebie. Smitty used to count for 40-50 percent of my list, but, he has become a little too aggressive for me and now he is 33 percent

My rookie spread sheet
      1. Has all of the Combine and Relative Athletic Skills (RAS) info and sometimes has me select a “lower ranked” player on my list.
      2. It also has highlight links for quick review. I am all about the metrics especially for RBs… IN PARTICULAR 10-Yard, shuttle and 3-cone times. The 40 is of interest but the 10 is more important to me.
      3. I color-code all of the information including the colleges. Blue / Red / Yellow like ribbons at the State Fair.

Recently I have added an ADP column to both my rookie and redraft spreadsheets to make sure I THINK before I REACH.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.