Who is the rookie WR2 after MHJ (in redraft thinking)?

Homepage Forums General Who is the rookie WR2 after MHJ (in redraft thinking)?

Who is rookie WR2 after MHJ

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Mitchell in INDY
  • Worthy in KC
  • Nabers in NY
  • Odunze in CHI
  • Thomas Jr. in Jac
  • Other
  • This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Wutthecrapman.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Vote below and comment to elaborate. This is redraft thinking.

Rob Lazer
      Participant

My thinking is that it’s Nabers just because of the fact that he should ascend to the #1 rec target in NY immediately, just like Harrison. There are no other mouths to feed, just like Harrison’s situation. Plus if Daniel Jones has any chance of salvaging his career, he will immediately find ways to get him the ball. I think Worthy is probably #3 for redraft purposes, just because of the Rice situation. #4 for redraft is not a reflection in how I view him in dynasty purposes, but I believe Roman Wilson’s situation is very good for this season. I think there alot of guys that can push for that 4th spot.

Hess
      Participant

I’ll be different and pick Mitchell. We saw the Giants with one elite player (Barkley) before and it led to a lot of inefficient games and injuries. Defenses only had to really gameplan around 1 guy. It’s the same with Nabers, and it’s easier to shut someone down in the pass game. Mitchell in Indy can be the guy with Pittman getting that extra defender on the pass. If he has that chip on his shoulder and broadens his route tree, he will be better than Pittman and take over the number 1 wr role in indy.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I like Thomas for redraft. Metrics are nearly as good as Nabers and Odunze and landing spot is better than both

Wutthecrapman

Zay Jones getting released is only good news for Thomas Jr.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.