Zamir White

Homepage Forums Dynasty Zamir White

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rob Lazer
      Participant

I was offered Zamir White for 2.08 (pick 19) and Jaleel McLaughlin. My rb room is pretty bare. I have Etienne, Dobbins, CEH, Miles Sanders, Chase Brown & McLaughlin. I have picks 1.03, 2.03, 2.04, 2.06, 2.08, 3.03, 4.03, and 5.03. This is a non superflex league. I am taking whatever wr out of the big 3 falls to me 1.03, then plan on investing heavily in the rb room in the 2nd round. Any thoughts?

Charles Fox
      Participant

I think that I would take that.

I like McLaughlin but he still has Williams standing in way. Currently it looks like it is Zamir’s job. Mattison and the rest post no threat. Zamir is built to be an 3-down back with blinding speed. Unless the Raiders grab one of Brooks, Benson, White or Allen Zamir should be safe

2.08 is a crapshoot and you are littered with 2nd round picks. One or more of the TOP 4 RBs will likely fall to you between 2.03 and 2.06 plus a nice WR somewhere in there.

How about the draft day trade thoughts I posed. I passed on 1.02 for my 1.04 + 2.04… THOUGHTS about trading back to 1.05?

Rob Lazer
      Participant

I accepted the trade.

tbl
      Participant

Smart move, I would have jumped on that also. White is gonna be the man in that backfield!

On Rob Lazer said

<p>I accepted the trade. </p>

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by tbl.
      Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I accepted the trade. </p>

Cool

Hess
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I was offered Zamir White for 2.08 (pick 19) and Jaleel McLaughlin. My rb room is pretty bare. I have Etienne, Dobbins, CEH, Miles Sanders, Chase Brown & McLaughlin. I have picks 1.03, 2.03, 2.04, 2.06, 2.08, 3.03, 4.03, and 5.03. This is a non superflex league. I am taking whatever wr out of the big 3 falls to me 1.03, then plan on investing heavily in the rb room in the 2nd round. Any thoughts?</p>

Do it. I think it’s a big upgrade

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Rob Lazer said

I was offered Zamir White for 2.08 (pick 19) and Jaleel McLaughlin. My rb room is pretty bare. I have Etienne, Dobbins, CEH, Miles Sanders, Chase Brown & McLaughlin. I have picks 1.03, 2.03, 2.04, 2.06, 2.08, 3.03, 4.03, and 5.03. This is a non superflex league. I am taking whatever wr out of the big 3 falls to me 1.03, then plan on investing heavily in the rb room in the 2nd round. Any thoughts?

White for me. But, this isn’t to say at 2.8 i don’t regret it ha when you see who falls, but i take White.

Rob Lazer
      Participant

I am really glad I made that trade now. Outside of Benson and Brooks, I absolutely hate the landing spots of some the rb’s I thought could be fantasy relevant. Now I am definitely leaning towards stacking up on wr’s now.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.